Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/w ... 346386.ece

And I bet they would vote for Obama if they could.
wink:
Al-Qaeda in Iraq faces an “extraordinary crisis�. Last year's mass defection of ordinary Sunnis from al-Qaeda to the US military “created panic, fear and the unwillingness to fight�. The terrorist group's security structure suffered “total collapse�.

These are the words not of al-Qaeda's enemies but of one of its own leaders in Anbar province â€" once the group's stronghold. They were set down last summer in a 39-page letter seized during a US raid on an al-Qaeda base near Samarra in November.

The US military released extracts from that letter yesterday along with a second seized in another November raid that is almost as startling.

That second document is a bitter 16-page testament written last October by a local al-Qaeda leader near Balad, north of Baghdad. “I am Abu-Tariq, emir of the al-Layin and al-Mashahdah sector,� the author begins. He goes on to describe how his force of 600 shrank to fewer than 20.for shorter shots int he broken ground for elk. All with the felt recoil similar to an o6. Have fun with the hunt and get the best fitting rifle for the best price and shoot the snot out of it.But that's how i measure success. Everyone is different. How about you?? How do you measure success?? It's not all about money.

Regarding the Middle East stuff: I never supported the Iraq war. And never will. We originally went to Afghanistan based on the intelligence (maybe I'm wrong).

There is nothing you would be able to say that would change my mind about Iraq. We shouldn't be there now and we shouldn't have gone there in the first place. But that's just my position. Your position is that we should be there. I don't agree with you on this and you probably don't agree with me on this.[/quote]

Some things simply require less thought..Kind of like choosing to vote for Obama...

I'm NOT trying to change your mind. No amount of information will do that. If you do not or are unwilling to see the ramifications of leaving Iraq in defeat that's your problem and no amount of information will change that. History will repeat it self and leaving Iraq will ensure it will.

What kind of information do you need about Obamas intent? He has said over and over that he plans on allowing t

·
Registered
4,149 Posts

PELOSI USED THE "F" WORD

Nancy Pelosi took time from her busy schedule of turning the Capitol "green" to deliver this delightful message: Iraq is a "failure" and President Bush's troop surge has "not produced the desired effect."

Well .. you know what! She's right! The surge didn't produce the effect that Nancy desired ... and that was total failure and chaos! Democrats did not want the surge to succeed. They've been invested in failure since the get-go. Failure was the "desired effect" for MoveOn Democrats ... so taking the aging hollow-eyed hippie from Haight-Ashbury literally ... she's right.

Well then I wonder what Nancy has to say about this. The US military just released the contents of a 39-page letter they seized during an al Qaeda raid. This letter was written by one of al Qaeda's leaders in the Anwar province. It said that al Qaeda forces in Iraq face an "extraordinary crisis." Last year's mass defection of Sunnis from al Qaeda to the US military "created panic, fear and the unwillingness to fight." The terrorist group's security structure suffered "total collapse."

Where is Nancy's statement on that letter? There won't be one, because it doesn't fit into her Democrat agenda. light:

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
Sigh...

The moderate in me says, if Bush had LISTENED to Powell/Rice instead of Cheney/Rumsfeld, the surge never would have been needed in the first place. We would have fewer troops in country, and billions would have been saved.

Do people actually look at and listen to Pelosi? What, are you sicko's or something? Bleechhh...

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
The moderate in me says, if Bush had LISTENED to Powell/Rice instead of Cheney/Rumsfeld, the surge never would have been needed in the first place. We would have fewer troops in country, and billions would have been saved.

Also you would not have lost so many lives.

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
The fact that Pelosi is where she is says much about the good ole American voter. It will get worse before it gets better. Imagine, Pelosi, Reid, Chappaquidic Kid, Feinstein, and worse running the country. Yetch.

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
fishslave said:
Do people actually look at and listen to Pelosi?
Yes! There are millions & millions of people who listen to her, and Reid, and Barbara Boxer, and Obama, and Hillary. Scary isn't it... :?
:eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts