Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I’ve finally gotten so fed up with the messed up Saltwater regs that I gave up and sold my ARIMA. I’m making the switch to freshwater and specifically Kokanee fishing. So...

I need a new to me boat. 98% use will be in Lakes with the occasional Crabbing trip.
Keeping that in mind....Here’s what I’m looking for.

1. It must be aluminum in the 15-17’ size range (I need to be able to handle her by myself since I can’t seem to find a fishing partner).
2. 4-stroke Power (I don’t want to look at repowering down the road). Etec would be acceptable also.
3. Some type of weather protection for the winter months.
4. Quality trailer.

I have electronics and electric Downriggers so those are not absolute requirements.

Price range up to $10k but could go more for a special boat.

Keep your eyes and ears open...let me know what you got....
Thanks all!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Salmon King, Well what kind of Boat did you decide on 3 Years ago?
Now that you have been running it all these years, you will need to take the new "Safety Test" and Pay the "Extra Fee's" just to stay out on the water. Can you believe it, give me a break! " TRAPPER "

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well guys I’ve finally gotten so fed up with the messed up Saltwater regs that I gave up and sold my ARIMA. I’m making the switch to freshwater and specifically Kokanee fishing. So...

I need a new to me boat. 98% use will be in Lakes with the occasional Crabbing trip.
Keeping that in mind....Here’s what I’m looking for.

1. It must be aluminum in the 15-17’ size range (I need to be able to handle her by myself since I can’t seem to find a fishing partner).
2. 4-stroke Power (I don’t want to look at repowering down the road). Etec would be acceptable also.
3. Some type of weather protection for the winter months.
4. Quality trailer.

I have electronics and electric Downriggers so those are not absolute requirements.

Price range up to $10k but could go more for a special boat.

Keep your eyes and ears open...let me know what you got....
Thanks all!

Hi
I am just about to list my custom retrofit Alumacraft MV 1860
Honda 40 4 stroke
Cayman Bow mount trolling motor / 55 lbs thrust / remote handheld
Anchors forward and aft
Horizontal gunnel rod holders
Noise guard carpet through-out
Bullet proof cover for boat, Honda trolling motor ( each separate )
Perfect galvanized trailer w/ new LED lights
Steel wheels
Boat buckles gunwale tie downs
New tires
3 maintenance free batteries w/ onboard 3 bank charger

$8500

Michael
Text 509.999.9474

1 - 3 of 3 Posts