Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just taking a sampling of names for the best charters from our two NW Pacific coast charter boat ports.
I know that the members of this forum have had quite a history of dealing with the more successful charters from these two ports.
Also wondering the best time for the coming salmon season to book trips??
Thanks for any leads you might have for me.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Never done salmon charters, but everytime we go sturgeon fishin me and my buddies always use Sea Breeze out of Ilwaco. Had a different Skipper pretty much every time and each time was great. Crews were great and always got put us on fish. The fishery for sturgeon down in the estuary is awesome it seems so i dont know how much thats worth to ya, but I'd recomend them and I know they do salmon and tuna as well.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
FinAddict said:
Never done salmon charters, but everytime we go sturgeon fishin me and my buddies always use Sea Breeze out of Ilwaco. Had a different Skipper pretty much every time and each time was great. Crews were great and always got put us on fish. The fishery for sturgeon down in the estuary is awesome it seems so i dont know how much thats worth to ya, but I'd recomend them and I know they do salmon and tuna as well.
I will second that !

·
Registered
481 Posts
I had a good time in westport when I went out on advantage charters with geoff. He knew how to find the fish. I also went with sea breeze in illwaco. While the crew and capt were very helpful i just did not like the type of fishing. I like to mooch herring over dropping a flasher down and putting the pole in the holder waiting either to get a fish or snag on to the guy next to you. Either way both are good charters, just matters what type of fishing you like. Good Luck.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Deep Sea Charters out of Westport. I've been going out with them for about 25 years.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I;ll be the first to say Sea Breeze out of Ilwaco as well.Been fishing with them since 1999.Every year we try to get same boat The Salty dog.Sometimes we get another boat.Skippers have changed over the years.So far they have been great to us.Salmon and Sturgeon..

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
My pop and i have been using Sea Breeze charter for over ten years. the Schenks are good people and so is Capt. Perry. they always put us on fish and have hard working deckhands. i give them my recommendation.

Bobby

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gentlemen...Thanks to all for your replies.
Now to get online and do some booking for this summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts