Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i never been on a boat before. i wish i could be on a boat! please tell me what its like to be on a boat! ;)

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
you dont know what you're missing...

The wind in your hair....

the smell of that 2 stroke exhaust.... :mrgreen: :p :mrgreen: :shock:

Salty flavor'd spray....

Ohh, Waht a rush...

·
Registered
339 Posts
After all the expense you will find out its cheaper to take a ferry :lol:

Mike

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
There are only two things you need to know to have a good boating experience. Keep the water out of the boat, and the people in the boat. Some people we know seem to have a little trouble with this rule! wink:

·
Registered
607 Posts
catlover, Have one of your parents contact me via this board. Perhaps we can see about getting you out on a boat, along with one of your parents.
For those interested, I am the President of The Everett Steelhead and Salmon Club and we are a family organization that promotes family oriented fishing outings and fishery conservation.

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
catlover414 said:
i never been on a boat before. i wish i could be on a boat! please tell me what its like to be on a boat! ;)
Lke Father like Daughter. wink:

Is Iceshark putting you up to this so he can go fishin'? :mrgreen:

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
Smellsfishy said:
according to the info on catlover their age is 9, so a little slack may be in order here.....
Yikes! If thats true she shouldn't legally be registered on the forum. I don't mean to be a party pooper but thats the law. Iceshark I need a cooppa agreement from you for your daughter asap.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
catlover,
Have you ever been to the fair on a nice warm sunny day and rode on the fariswheel? You know that feeling you have in your stomach when the fariswheel stops to let people off at the bottom and you are waiting your turn sitting at the tip top (as high up as you can go)? That is the same feeling you will have taking a boat ride in a nice evening on Puget Sound. It's very difficult to describe really, but once you've experienced it you will never forget it. Make sure you get to go to the front of the boat. If you can lay down and put your face just a little bit off the very bow of the boat it will give you the sensation of flying! Just about the coolest thing ever!! Tup:

Just remember having a boat is a big responsibilty so owning one is not for everyone, enjoying them most definately is! Don't forget your life jacket because you ALWAYS ALWAYS want to be safe on a boat ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts