Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Nice pic! Is that your yard? I remember it being filled with cars, boats, an RV, some rib bones, and other things, not to mention squirrels a neighbor of yours may or may not have shot.... I also noticed it wasn't copyrighted. I'll be sure to post it up everywhere and make money off that pic. Thanks Bruce! Tup:

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats in my neighbors yard and yea it's not copyrighted.. wink:

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The new camera is a Kodak Z1275 1 w/12MP. For a small camera, it takes great pics.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Quill said:
The wife and I would like to take a roll in that purple. There may be a few bumps along the way, but that just human nature. My bump her hump, rollover and repeat bump and humps.
I'll come up looking like a used blueberry.
:lol: :lol: Does DeeDee know about this Jessie? clown:

·
Administrator
13,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Some of you crackers have no appreciation for real beauty! :mrgreen:

Even this picture I took of an ugly slug has beauty. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Dr Hook said:
Some of you crackers have no appreciation for real beauty! :mrgreen:

Even this picture I took of an ugly slug has beauty. :)
:eek: next thing you know you'll be looking in store windows saying, those are pretty scarfs. :D what are they putting in the water at lake tapps. Its time for a man meeting Doc.

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
Those are beautiful pictures Bruce. The colors are simultaneously warm yet vibrant. The depth and exquisite viewpoint lends a near breathtaking allure. You've certainly captured the essence and beauty of those seemingly feather soft peddles and sharp, knife like blades of blossoming vitality. Good work... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Seems to be missing a Fresh Stringer of "Slimy Silver" resting amongst the "Bed of Purple". wink:

"TRAPPER"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts