Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
big news of the day was the woman spraying her daughter with the car wash hose and now she is up for felony charges. i am not shocked that this would be a talked about thing.
i am shocked that this has been out for a while and hasnt even been posted on here http://mynorthwest.com/?nid=91 and am also shocked that it isnt even a global subject that the puppy thrown off the cliff was.
all i have to say is pathetic

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
They even do it to Cats and Dogs in my neck of the woods!

Washmatic Hydromassage
Whether you are in a pinch for time or you don’t want to get wet while cleaning your pet, The Washmatic is the easiest way to get your pet clean. In only 5-6 minutes The Washmatic can wash and rinse your dog or cat and give it a soft and shiny coat. After the final rinse is completed you may either remove your pet and be on your way or allow The Washmatic 25 minutes to gently and easily dry your pet. In essence, The Washmatic does everything but brush your pet!

Cats, Dogs or Kids.....Man, thats just wrong! :(
"TRAPPER"

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I hope they find that mother and strip her down and let the little girl pwer wash her and see how she likes it. Unbelievable! :eek:

G

·
Tiderunner said:
I hope they find that mother and strip her down and let the little girl pwer wash her and see how she likes it. Unbelievable! :eek:
She actually turned herself in that same day (at least I think it was the same day). Anyway.....she did turn herself in. And I think they said the little girl is with her grandmother.

I feel so sorry for that little girl.
:cry:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Speaking of shocking.........

How about that 10 year old in Everett who was out playing at recess and a group of other 10 year olds stuck this little kids head into a sandbox and killed him........the kids said they thought the kid was 'faking it' and said they saw this on a cartoon.............the parents of the deceased went on TV to announce they are donating their son's organs for a worth cause..................I'm thinking maybe they should donate his brain to one of the other idiot kids.........................geeez........I really don't understand this one at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts