Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone planning on going to see this movie?

I think I will break down and watch a movie at the theater for once.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
It looks really good, I beleive it is a remake though, does anyone know what the original was called, I am waiting for the new National Treasure on the 21st :D

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
The only movies I actually see in the theater are the big epic blockbuster types. I like Will Smith a lot... and I will probably go see this one.

Guru - I've been waitin' for National Treasure 2 also!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I'll be seeing it for sure. It is a remake of a BOOK

·
Registered
536 Posts
I seen the movie. It's alright, people have to see it to judge themselves. There were alot of mixed reactions.

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
It is a remake of the "Omega Man". Great movie by the way. But the "Omega Man" was a remake of the original 1963 (I think) movie entitled "THE LAST MAN ON EARTH". Looks great. I'll see it. Will Smith Rocks...

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
I remember Last Man on Earth being very different from the Omega man. Both great films. I prefered LMOE as it was more in the horror genre then Omega that was more SciFi. Again both excellent. Think I will burn it tonight and watch :cool:

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I heard it doesn't hold a candle to the book it was based on and that I am legend is the third try. I have seen the omega man and thought it was ok. In the book the vampire creatures talked and one of them was a best friend of legend who kept trying to coax legend out to join them. I am legend, I heard, portrays the creature as just mindless creatures. I guess it just depends on what you like in a movie.

·
Registered
755 Posts
The book is a real page turner, very well written. But as far as it being a novel its more of a short story. Only half the bood is "I am legend" the rest of the book is just short stories!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Saw it Friday night. I would rate 5 out of 10. It is OK but not spectacular.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I will be checking it out, I see it did well in the first week ratings.

Mike

1 - 20 of 22 Posts