Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to kick off one of my favorite forms!

SO... what are you guys looking forward to the most for the 08-09 season?

·
Registered
190 Posts
I to love this forum. Of course I love to BBQ so everything I catch or kill has to go on the grill. Pretty funny I have a vegetarian kid. Gotta love it!!!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
fishdigme said:
I to love this forum. Of course I love to BBQ so everything I catch or kill has to go on the grill. Pretty funny I have a vegetarian kid. Gotta love it!!!
It (BBQ) works well for vegetables too.

·
Banned
108 Posts
Late buck hunting in central Idaho for whitetails, after this year I cant hardy wait for next. The fun part of big trips like Soady's and others is not only getting the chance to hunt but to spend time with great friends. As I like to say fishing is just something fun to do in the off-season of hunting.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I'm looking fwd to some good stories.
I like to do it all when it comes to hunting, but my absolute favorite thing is shooting rodents...Especially SQUIRRELS!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Soady those are some fantastic pictures. Fond memories, and what a reward! Nice bucks. :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
All,
Thanks for the kind words and for letting me share what the true "Nature" of hunting means to me. I have so much fun just being in the moment and enjoying those around me when it comes to hunting or fishing for that matter. These days and times are hard enough, when we get to share and experience the "Nature" of hunting it just makes life that much more meaningful.

Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts