Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Either post a reply or start a new topic.

Browse your computer for your picture.

Choose your picture wherever you saved it on your computer.

Select "add the file".

Add comment if desired and click "Place Inline".

Then submit your post, here's what this tutorial looks like with multiple pictures and comments just before submitting.

Select "Upload Attachment".

·
Administrator
13,980 Posts
Duroboat said:
Thanks Jason that helps. The old way was much easier for me though. Didn't have to go thru so many steps.
One of the big problems with posting images on the old forum was the infamous cookie issue. If your cookie files got corrupted then you couldn't post pictures.

Trust me on this many many people had issues with posting pictures on the old forum. :shock:

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hook looks like he's having a good time. :lol:

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
why dont you guys just get a photobucket account :roll: and use that for posting pictures....come on get up to speed around here....

Hey what happened to my avatar...who took down my avatar...what is the big deal here I want my avatar back.. :evil:

·
Registered
94 Posts
reelinanrockin said:
why dont you guys just get a photobucket account :roll: and use that for posting pictures....come on get up to speed around here....

Hey what happened to my avatar...who took down my avatar...what is the big deal here I want my avatar back.. :evil:
Why use photobucket when we can just upload our pics here? :ugeek:

·
Registered
94 Posts
reelinanrockin said:
I see it. You must have an old PC 286 antique not so personal IMB clone. LOL

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Well #1 it saves the bandwith that doc has to pay for 2. you dont have resize the photos. 3. it stores them on a website that you can use for posting pictures on other blogs...4 free service...5 you can make folders for the types of pictures you want to store...6. use tabs to switch back and forth for posting mulitple pics....it is very much easier

my avatar is back I fixed the problem :D

http://photobucket.com/

1 - 20 of 42 Posts