Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Not what I expected to see when I clicked on this.

:eek: Ouch.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Well, that is one way to do it! Not the way I would load a moose but I guess it worked. sick:

·
Registered
832 Posts
:eek: that had to hurt... Just one more reason i'm putting one of these on my truck...

to many elk running across I-90 all winter long...

Attachments

·
2,222 Posts
I put a buckstop on my truck within weeks of buying it. About a month after the install I hit a deer in Sprague. The pelvis was crushed and the deer tossed into the air landing in the ditch. This 350lb beast of a bumper had nothing but a hair imprint in the powder coating. I would absolutly buy this product again!

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Ya know you can overdo the meat tenderizing bit.
I been trying to draw a Moose tag for years. Hadn't thought about impaling one.

·
Registered
832 Posts
JJ,
That's a great looking set up! i have a RAM 2500 also and it's hard to find bumpers that look good with the body style that are also functional.

Any recommendations on where to pick on up?

·
2,222 Posts
Buckstop bumpers probably has a website. They are near wilsonville oregon. I drove down to get it, no tax. I bought one of the first made, now they have four light buckets in the front! I bought it in 2004, don't recall the website now or phone number..........I know they have a website cause they had my truck on it for a while. I just remembered that! It's a wicked heavy bumper. I have the Cummins with very heavy after market suspension. Probably fine with stock shocks, but I have new heavy duty gas shocks all around.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Thanks JJ! Tup: I found the website. http://www.buckstop.biz They have a few models i'll have to consider... :mrgreen: The weight shouldn't be a problem i have the Cummins 5.9 also with a heavy duty Old Man Emu suspension all around. Should be smooth sailing :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts