Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the 70's there was a pretty hot English Singer "Dr. Hook". He eventually gave up fame due to religion. In the 80's, in Arlington, WA there was a Doctor Hook "MD", a strange guy who gave up medicine for something else. So now, with Bruce--Dr. Hook, I know of three. Are there more?

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
ah ha ha… I don’t believe it... … hey Crazy Avis, hey Sugar, tell ‘em who we are…)

Well, we're big fish catchers, we got golden stringers, and we’re loved everywhere we go.
(That sounds like us)
We fish around the country and we always tell the truth at Gamefishin.com we show.
We take all kinds of gear to give us all kind of thrills but the thrill we’ve never known
Is the thrill that’ll getcha when you get your picture on the cover of Gamefishin.com.

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Dr Hook said:
ah ha ha… I don’t believe it... … hey Crazy Avis, hey Sugar, tell ‘em who we are…)

Well, we're big fish catchers, we got golden stringers, and we’re loved everywhere we go.
(That sounds like us)
We fish around the country and we always tell the truth at Gamefishin.com we show.
We take all kinds of gear to give us all kind of thrills but the thrill we’ve never known
Is the thrill that’ll getcha when you get your picture on the cover of Gamefishin.com.

:mrgreen:
There is only one true Dr Hook, and he'll sell you hook, line and sinker, and a St Croix. clap: :lol:

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
My friend fonb has a great story about the Dr Hook who was/is a Dr. in Arlington. Long story short, a guy waits in the waiting room at the E.R. with plug stuck in his eye brow and the nurse smiles and says "Dr. Hook will be right with you." He was the doctor on call and removed the treble hooks from this guy’s eye brow.

·
Registered
475 Posts
This is more like it..

Hook is a big time cracker
And a fulltime slacker
But Avis is loved everywhere she goes (that sounds about right)
He don’t fish for brats if they are nats
You may as well bonk them on the nose

He uses all kinda cures and all kinda lures
And he thinks it’s really da bomb
That all of the fishers want to get their pictures
On the cover of Gamefishin.com

He got a foxy ole lady her name is Crazy
She calls him the cracker king
She caught a world record pink while he crackered off dinks
But the thrill that is never gone
Is the thrill that’ll git her when he put her picture
On the cover of Gamefishin.com