Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It hadn't been an hour since I was back from pullman when we decided it was time for some winter time action down on the cow. Got to the river around 9 to find we had most of the river to ourselves.. It took a few hours, but we managed to pack our limit out and come back with a nice lil mess of fish...
First fish of the night...

Biggun of the night...

Bright fish of the night...

The mess-

·
Banned
733 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
Sweet! I like the thumb through the gills holding method...Nice haul...What was the method and bait of choice???
Except when your hands get cut up by a bunch of little razor sharp teeth ha ha :D
Omar

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Them lil buggers are slippery! Just making sure there was no way she was gettin away...

We were glow-ballin it-

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Nice going guys.

Ryan, I thought that we were told that the fish don't stack up in that spot anymore. ;)

·
Registered
211 Posts
I love that boat, it's my first real boat and I love how it goes through skinny water and I'm chomping at the bit to get on the river again as I haven't had a day off this month yet. Just 6 more working days. :D

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
john s said:
nice bunch of fish there u got is can u plunk there ant night??
With the water being higher, it changed the hole a little. depending on where you fish. yes, in a word to answer your question. If you fished up higher by the spillway you could, down by bluecreek it would be difficult because the water is swirling and actualy runs up and down with the eddies. it makes it hard to get a good drift but it can be done, i think a bob and jig would be perf. anyways plunking could be done, but jig fishing, or glow-ballin would be more productive, IMO, but you can do whatever you want :lol:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Dang kids, don't you boys need to get a job or something when school is out on winter break. :D
In my day we used to walk uphill both ways to get to work, and fish! I know I just opened the flood gates to H3ll with that comment!
Nice job! : :

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Soady said:
Dang kids, don't you boys need to get a job or something when school is out on winter break. :D
In my day we used to walk uphill both ways to get to work, and fish! I know I just opened the flood gates to H3ll with that comment!
Nice job! : :
Kids? Legally we are adults. With real jobs and everything.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Legally I am an adult as well, but some question my mental status time to time,lol :p

With real jobs, dang people don't have fake jobs any more?!?!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts