Horseshoe Lake, Kitsap County | Gamefishin.com

Horseshoe Lake, Kitsap County

Discussion in 'Kitsap County' started by THE TRAPPER 1, Sep 23, 2020.

1. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Horseshoe Lake Kitsap County.JPG
    For some wild surface action, fish Dry Flies in size #18 to #24 for Planters. Now if you like night Fishing for Tasty Brown Bullheads, then drop a Nightcrawler along the Lilly Pads next to the Boat launch. The Largemouth Bass will be willing if you toss them the same bait under a Clear Bobber near the Docks. " TRAPPER "

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
  2. 411

411 Active Member

R.J.

3. Racfish32654

Racfish32654 New Member

Where in Kitsap county is this lake. I just bought a Wtrfrnt Home in Olalla.

4. Racfish32654

Racfish32654 New Member

I just bought a home in Olalla. Any good Panfishing lakes in that area? Im gonna fish for coho from my front porch but also looking for some nice lakes.. I'm fairly unfamiliar with Kitsap County.

5. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Racfish32654, Glad you're Back! Horseshoe Lake is right up the hill from Purdy, WA off Hwy 16 a couple of miles. Olalla is just down the road a piece and from what I have seen a nice place to have moved to. Should make a good Home Base to head out from.
    " TRAPPER "

6. Racfish32654

Racfish32654 New Member

This house is in the area where the old Mosquito Fleet used to dock. The home I got is half over the water on pillings. It supposedly has a big Coho run in this area. I haven't moved in yet but looking very forward to it. Should be around Oct. 8. I know where it is now. I use the dump up there.

7. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Racfish32654, Did you ever find any swivel mounts for your Penn Fathomaster 600? Here's a map on how to find 3 of my favorite places near you, Horseshoe Lake, Long Lake (for Crappie, Bass and Perch) and North Bay Public Beach (for Oysters). " TRAPPER " Best Public Oyster Beach Around.JPG My Three Favorite Haunts.JPG

8. THE TRAPPER 1

THE TRAPPER 1 Member

Top Poster Of Month

Wow, Nice move. To retire to a place like that.....surrounded by opportunities and Fishing off the front porch, I'm envying you. " TRAPPER "

Pride of The Fleet.JPG