Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the front office takin out the trash. Thank God he's gone. Makin room for the young TALENTED pitchers.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I couldn't agree with you more.

·
Registered
869 Posts
kingcracker said:
Just the front office takin out the trash. Thank God he's gone. Makin room for the young TALENTED pitchers.
I wouldn't call a 33 year old knuckleballer "young" or "TALENTED". Bavasi got caught not cutting Ramirez earlier because the Bedard trade was so mysterious, the stuff before Adam Jones opened his pie hole. R.A.Dickey is NOT going anywhere, he is a rule 5 guy, the last thing you want to do is pay another team to take the guy you groomed and beat you to death with him, he is on the roster until the last pitch of 2008.

As far as what was given up for Ramirez..... Whiney, pissy don't want to do as asked, pick a fight with any teammate who knocks me for not trying, fake a sore elbow, PRICK, Rafael Soriano. He gets to start the season in atlanta and will probably end it on the DL. we didn't miss much!!

Ramirez has already been paid for this year, no matter where he plays. Just like Pokey Reese in 2006 and Arthur Rhodes in 2007, Free Money pours out of Bill Bavasi. Ramirez get 2.47 million and a new address, oh, and a reason to stay in the AL WEST....vengeance....

MY LORD, just take a peek at the depth chart, Wilkerson and Bedard are the only people to change the lineup card from last year. Wilk, only because Guillen took his drugged butt out of here. The secondary players ARE STILL, Willie(give the man a starting job, already), Mike Morse and Jose Vidro.

Sorry guys, that is just the passion for the game speaking!! oh, I am still willing to carry Bavasi's luggage to the airport on any given day!!!

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
Weaver is gone too. Also the M's signed another guy to come off the bench last winter too but I can't remember his name right now. Vladimir is having a great spring and is going to force them to find a spot for him sooner than later. If Wilkeson struggles he might be watching either Morse or Vlad in his spot.

BTW, Rafael Soriano is now the closer for the Atlanta Braves.

·
Registered
869 Posts
DB, would that be Miguel Cairo? He is here to keep Jose Lopez honest until a real second baseman appears, according to Bill. The Toronto Blue Jays did the same thing this year with John McDonald, two year starter up the middle and they got David Eckstein to play short, bumping him to backup. With Eckstein, Scott Rolen, Aaron Hill, Marco Scutaro and Johhny MAC in the infield the Jays fans will fill Safeco again.....

I am sorry it takes a radio station to give some FANS their opinion. At least you have one..... uhm Radio Station..

·
Registered
414 Posts
The M's spent WAY too much money on Ramirez and gave up WAY too much for him... I think the Braves got Soriano, didn't they? If I am not mistaken he is their closer. But that sems to be the way for us... throw money, get little for it and watch our players shine for another team.

Geez.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts