Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I got home on the 6th at like 7 at night. I tolf my wife that the Chums where in the Nasty and I got a look that would kill a Boar at 100 yards. she says i can go out fishing once she gets tired of me being home. i think it should only be a few more hours! It is great to be back. Thanks to all you guys for the messages and the packages you guys rock. Thanks lots.
Glenn

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Great to have you home safe and sound.

NOW GO DO THOSE CHORES AND CHRISTMAS SHOPPING. ;)

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
EODguy said:
She says i can go out fishing once she gets tired of me being home. i think it should only be a few more hours! Glenn
:lol:

Welcome home Glenn.

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Glenn,

Tell your wife that the chums will be getting dark and ugly soon, but she'll stay chrome bright and beautiful. That'll either get you a kitchen pass, or a fast track to the dog house -- either way you can fish.

Welcome home and thank you!!!!
Scott

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Welcome back,hope your fishing is great, thanks for the service :D :D

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome home EOD, thank you for your services and sacrifices. My daughter returns from her 2nd tour over their Saturday so I am going to take her out fishing next week:)

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And the good times keep roling! i just found out that i am going to Okinawa,Japan in august! this will be my third time on oki, pretty excited to get my kids and wife on the rock and have them enjoy the things i was able to. gonna miss washington and river fishing but i'll keep posting my salt adventures over there.

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Welcome home and thank you for you service time!

·
Super Moderator
1,971 Posts
Welcome home! Its good to hear that you came back in one piece. I know EOD work is some tough stuff. When I first got into the service I thought you guys were all crazy. But now I think you're heros and crazy. Welcome back and may many steelies find your hook.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Enjoy the family, like fish in about three days and you'll be thrown out and be able to fish. (which should have happened by now...)
Thanks for your service, good to have you back!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts