Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to try my luck fishing the Tacoma area in the Salt for the first time ever tomorrow.

Any pointers ?? ... kinda new to the south end of the sound

Any advice would be much appreciated :)

BNS

·
Registered
513 Posts
Mouth of Wollocet Bay, Cop Car or Army Truck Coyote spoons are doing real well right now. Find the bait and you will find fishies.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
I would look at Quartermaster Harbor and all along Pt Dalco on the incoming tide. After the tide change, I would work the Pt Defiance area and also look at the flats out in front of Gig Harbor. Report back if you find any bait. Bait balls have been kind of scarce this winter.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
DBAppraiser said:
Better be nice or I will have to blockade the Point Defiance docks. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just hope the weather gets better.

·
Banned
733 Posts
Hear the weather should be good on sunday but you know how that one goes wink: Hope you and your boat do good out there Red Tup: I'll be out fishing for some steel most likely getting skunked!!! ha ha
Omar

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Big O said:
Hear the weather should be good on sunday but you know how that one goes wink: Hope you and your boat do good out there Red Tup: I'll be out fishing for some steel most likely getting skunked!!! ha ha
Omar
If they go fishing on Sunday they will miss the derby, cause it's on saturday. :lol:

·
Banned
733 Posts
Tiderunner said:
Big O said:
Omar
If they go fishing on Sunday they will miss the derby, cause it's on saturday. :lol:
Good thing im not fishing in the derby then huh clown:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts