Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doing what any fisherman should - we had to turn our attention last night to some chum action on the nisqually... Hickville and I headed down around 9 to meet up with Red and Searchin' up above the RR tracks- only to clean house til about 2am. I don't even know how many dozens of fish we caught, but it was definately enough to get the job done! btw it was great meeting you guys-

These fish were alot brighter before they sat on the bank for 3 hours....

Not wanting to be showed up by us "yungins",.. he was forced to let us know how it was-

For a mouth hooked fish, this beast sure showed me how fast a chum can strip off 75 yards of braid!

You know you're doing good when this is considered a dark one!-

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Nice meeting you too, it was a blast, time to do it again tomorrow night :) That one in the bottom right in the first pic was a fresh chromer.

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Thanks Chris, great report. Man, I was tired when I got home, heck Im still tired.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well did you go to sleep? that usually does the trick... most of the time

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
jeeze, the post just got put up, and we are already catchin some love from the fellow gf'ers :D It was alot of fun, all fish kept were in the mouth. All fish that were returned were out of the water just long enough to get the hook out. Some times they bleed, i know every time iv had a hook stuck into me, i bleed when it got pulled out. But thats just me, you can think whatever you want.

·
Banned
733 Posts
Great job guys! Looks like i should have taken red up on his invite. Other things came up though :( Well maybe when you guys get out for a trip like that again I'll be able to make it since i have my truck again :D
Omar

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
Yep, well head out and get some steelies soon Omar. Ive got a few eggs now. ;) :D

·
Banned
109 Posts
nastyangler said:
You took a bleading fish out of the water for a picture and didn't keep it?
That fish was not harmed at all. However if it was bleeding out of the gills it would have be a different story

1 - 20 of 36 Posts