Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice Hillary is so serious about her new campaign she even put togethera "The Hillary I Know" website which showcases a number of testimonialsto prove that she is really, really likeable. Here are a few of theother testimonials that for some reason didn't make the cut: >"Where is the G-damn f*****g flag? I want the G-damn f*****g flag upevery f*****g morning at f*****g sunrise." (From the book "Inside TheWhite House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244 - Hillary to the staff at theArkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991)> "You sold out, you mother f****r! You sold out!" From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213 - Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer. >F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'mnot going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep yourmouth shut." (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 - Hillaryto her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Goodmorning." >"You f*****g idiot." (From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 - Hillary to a State Trooper who wasdriving her to an event.) >"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f*****g ass over hereand grab those bags!" (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259 - Hillary to a Secret ServiceAgent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keephis hands free in case of an incident.) >"Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"(Fromthe book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89 - Hillary's various comments to herSecret Service detail agents.) >"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within tenyards of me, or else! Just f*****g do as I s ay, Okay!!!?" (From thebook "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige,p. 139 - Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.) >"Why do I have to keep proving to people that I am not a liar?!"(Fromthe book "The Survivor," by John Harris, p. 382 - Hillary in her 2000Senate campaign) >"Where's the miserable c**k sucker?" (From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5 - Hillaryshouting at a Secret Service officer) >"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need thosesunglasses. We need to go back!" (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72 - Hillary to Marine Onehelicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.) >A right-wing network was after his presidency...including perverting theConstitution." (To Barbara Walters about the Republicans who impeached her husband;20/20, ABC 6/8/2003.) >"What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people areour enemies! They are trying to destroy us!" (From the book "TheSurvivor" by John Harris, p. 99 - Hillary screaming to an aide, when shefound out that some Republicans had been invited to the Clinton WhiteHouse) >"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!" (From thebook "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243 - Hillary toGov. Clinton when she spots him tal***g with an attractive female at anArkansas political rally) >Can you say, "Potty mouth?" Michelle Mal*** has more on this very challenging campaign. Related...The Des Moines Register endorsed Hillary this weekend with this word ofadvice: Can she inspire the nation? Clinton is still criticized in some quartersas being too guarded and calculating. (As president, when she makes amistake, she should just say so.) >In other words, they like her but just don't think she's honest

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
They are calculating whether Bill is an asset or liability now. Don't be surprised if we have a widow as a president.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Now I like her even more! Come on, at least she doesn't say that stuff while on TV like that idiot George Bush. If you do your home work you will not only find that George has the same vocabulary but that he is so incredibly stupid he has been captured on TV swearing. Again, if you do your homework you will find that most of the politcians have been quoted swearing. I'm not a fan of most of the losers running but if it is going to be a woman it's nice to know she has some [email protected] and doesn't take any sh!t from anyone.

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Team Aire said:
Now I like her even more! Come on, at least she doesn't say that stuff while on TV like that idiot George Bush. If you do your home work you will not only find that George has the same vocabulary but that he is so incredibly stupid he has been captured on TV swearing. Again, if you do your homework you will find that most of the politcians have been quoted swearing. I'm not a fan of most of the losers running but if it is going to be a woman it's nice to know she has some [email protected] and doesn't take any sh!t from anyone.
To be totally honest I agree with that logic.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
here is the Hitliary that you all like, love and adore...She is mean and ill tempered and has zero leadership ability.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts