Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over here next weeks vote is being talked about as Hillary's last stand. They do not see much hope for her in the upcoming election.

They also reported that if afterwards the Super Delegates go against the wishes of the people then there could be riots with loss of life.

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
They also reported that if afterwards the Super Delegates go against the wishes of the people then there could be riots with loss of life.
Where on earth do you folks come up with this stuff? Are you sure we even live on the same planet?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
There will be no riots, sir john. All the republicans have guns so any riot will be quelled peacefully. The only destructive force i can forsee is if its between McCain and Hillary. The icy stare of Hillary vs the eyebrows of DOOM on McCain's wife's head.

·
Registered
5,688 Posts
She's not too far from the end of the road. Bottom line is these two candidates are virtually identical on the issues so the only thing left to vote for is personality. Hillary will never beat anyone in a personality contest. Well, she might beat Dick Cheney in one but that is about it.

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had just written the report when the earthquake struck. Hillary getting her revenge. 4.7 on scale and guess what it happened here. I blame her. :lol:

·
Banned
1,674 Posts
Yeah, that Cheney won't win any contests for personality.

Hillary could be making her last debate/ nationally televised campaign appearance tonight.
Maybe she'll pop a gasket and go ballistic..............
About all she's got left, hopefully.

With any luck, the DLC wing of the Democratic party will die a quick death tonight.

Oh well, time to help 'strategeerize' on how to kick some Republican ass in Washington State.........should be easy......there really isn't much of a partry lleft here.
Just a bunch of carping whiners muttering about how the 'makeup of the court' made their boy stomp off in a huff 4 years ago. wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts