Game Fishing Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Easy Limits said:
Ya, Chelsea looks pretty hot from behind. You will have to spin her around at some point, :mrgreen:
Not sure if she's a spinner though....

I couldn't imagine what some of you are thinking. Could you deal with your in-laws?!?!?!?

Discussion starter · #25 ·
Update:

The flag is on the back wall at a rally in New Hampshire, possibly the one where Hillary learned to cry. It was posted on Hillary's Website but it may have been removed. Check the blog in the link for Jan 9 at around 2:00 PM and see if it might still be there.

Here is another view:

The story is here: www.rumormillnews.com

Sorry for the distraction... I now return you to Chelsea's Butt. :p

Bonzo said:
Update:

The flag is on the back wall at a rally in New Hampshire, possibly the one where Hillary learned to cry. It was posted on Hillary's Website but it may have been removed. Check the blog in the link for Jan 9 at around 2:00 PM and see if it might still be there.

Here is another view:

The story is here: www.rumormillnews.com

Sorry for the distraction... I now return you to Chelsea's Butt. :p
Come on don't spoil the dream....it was created by a right wing, hate mongering, kool-aid swilling hate machine wink: . The left is far to astute to allow something so important to slip through their slimey little fingers :oops: .

Hell Hillary and the dems can't even get that right and we want her to run the country. :lol:

I can't make out the fine print on those Hillary signs...does it say she's Ready for the Change of Life? :mrgreen:

madcapmag said:
Could you deal with your in-laws?!?!?!?
That's the same problem Martha Stewart's daughter is having. Martha's daughter is wondering why she can't get a guy to marry her.

Either way both canidates support a seperatist nation for Latinos. Here the to dems speak in front of the master Race.

Here is Hillary Helping out "THE RACE" or La Raza. I guess you do anything for a vote, even if it helps one particular Race build its machine of hate.

Here is Barrack speaking to "THE RACE" or "La Raza"

It is wonderful that they support

VIVA LA RAZA!!!!

translation

Long LIVE THE RACE

remember that when you hear it chanted

National council of the Race? hmm

Attachments

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.