Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have watched every single debate and while I am keeping my comments to myself :eek: I have to admit it was surprising to see her win this one.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Well she cried a little for the camera yesterday..Maybe she can cry her way back into the white house...you are right tho It dont add up Obahma was polling way ahead...3 pts is not big.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Medusa finally figured out which head to speak from. I don't care who you are, she is just flat out phony. If only others could see through her. She is the perfect conman in womans clothing.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
SledgeHammer said:
she is just flat out phony. If only others could see through her.
I have listened to her speak and I believe the same as you.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
My career was law enforcement. Spotting a liar is as easy as spotting the puget sound when you're in the air flying over it. That's all you deal with on the graveyard shift after 11pm. I saw Rossi speak tonight at the Eastside Republican Club. He was great. I think he is going to have a great campaign for governor this year. He's raising a lot of money and I'm gonna send him another $100 tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
SledgeHammer said:
Medusa finally figured out which head to speak from. I don't care who you are, she is just flat out phony. If only others could see through her. She is the perfect conman in womans clothing.
Medusa! I like it.

For this one instance I actually agree with you sledge. She's which ever way the wind blows.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Like I say MadCam, I am a conservative without any guilt about what I believe in. I have a lot of friends that are left wingers and are on city council in the city I used to work for. We are together all the time and get along quite well. I always seem, in my mind, to eat em up on the political discussions. It's a good relationship, and they are true friends. They do a very good job for the city and are all, suprisingly, fiscally conservative. They are conservative in many ways but usually vote for the Dems. I guess I need to work a little harder on 'em. I don't care if someone is a repub or dem, as long as they are conservative. It doesn't take government to provide for the less fortunate. I do far more out of my pocket than the taxes I pay will ever provide. I can't tell you enough about how inefficient our government is after working in it. Put it this way, government could never make a profit if it were run as a business. I am in the private sector now and love it. If you don't provide a good product, you don't make it. Washington needs business people in charge for a while. We Washingtonians need some customer service from our government. It will all begin with Dino Rossi, in my opinion.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I was born and raised Republican and I always believed they were fiscally responsible. Over the last 30 years they have proven they can spend more money than anyone. It seems the only thing conservative about the Republicans is their religious beliefs. Between Reagan and the 2 Bush’s, they have added more to the deficit than the rest of the Presidents combined. I’m not saying the Dem’s are any better. But the fact is, they spend like drunken sailors.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
But the fact is, they spend like drunken sailors.

This goes back to the 60's social revolution. With it came an addiction to instant gratification. People felt they were individually the most important people they knew and they should wait or want for nothing that brought them pleasure.
The avg American is packing so much debt and betting on the future I have no idea why anyone would think the people we elect would think any different regardless of the side of the side isle they pander too!

·
Registered
15,119 Posts
SportJet said:
I have watched every single debate and while I am keeping my comments to myself :eek: I have to admit it was surprising to see her win this one.
You've watched EVERY debate? That's just sick man! SICK I tell ya... :p

Me too. :cool: One tonight...

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
fishinfoolz said:
SportJet said:
You've watched EVERY debate? That's just sick man! SICK I tell ya... :p

Me too. :cool: One tonight...
I missed tonight due to Jr's wrestling practice and was kinda bummed. For some sick reason I am finding myself fascinated by them this time. Normally I wouldnt waste a minute but for some reason this election has my interest. Mebbe because I am trying to sort out the best of the worst? Either way the debates have grabbed my attention. I must be getting old :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts