Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is interesting that the only job that Hillary has had in the past 25 years has been as a Senator for the past 6 or 7 years. So how did she have a spare $5 million?

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Ssh don't tell anybody I said so but I heard she got it from a botox firm for showing how good their treatment worked. :lol:

The only trouble is it does not work on her brain to make it younger. :lol:

See she lost another election today. Tup:

Are you sure you guys are not secretly funding her in the hope she gets the nod. :lol:

G

·
Just thought I would throw this in. Remember when Hillary said Barack Obama had gotten donations/money from some "slum Lord".

Isn't she quite the HYPOCRITE:

In April 2007, the Clintons liquidated a blind trust that had been established when he became president in 1993, in order to avoid the possibility of ethical conflicts or political embarrassments in the trust as Hillary Clinton undertook her presidential race; later disclosure statements revealed that the couple's worth was now upwards of $50 million. In late August 2007, a major contributor to, and "bundler" for, Clinton's campaign, called a "HillRaiser", Norman Hsu, was revealed to be a 15-years-long fugitive in an investment fraud case. He was also suspected of having broken campaign finance law regarding his bundling collections. The Clinton campaign first said it would donate to charity the $23,000 that Hsu personally contributed to her, then said it would refund to 260 donors the full $850,000 in bundled donations raised by Hsu. Hsu was subsequently indicted on new investment fraud charges.

She was also criticized by some Democrats for spending too much in a one-sided contest (during 2006 re-election campaign for senator), while some supporters were concerned she did not leave more funds for a potential presidential bid in 2008. In the following months she transferred $10 million of her Senate funds towards her now-official presidential campaign.

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Another Ironic, hypocritical element. Notice how the media tried to humiliate Romney for being too"rich". Every time you turned around someone was taking a poke at him for spending his own money....Now that Hillary has done the same the liberal media is as quiet as a church mouse.... clap:

·
Registered
13,456 Posts
One of the things I really liked about Romney. I didn't get a weekly letter asking for money, like I do from that pest, McCain.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts