Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KZOK is playing the top 1000 rock songs of all time!

I can't believe their playing so many stupid Beatles songs. sick:

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Webo said:
The Beatles RULE... that's why! Tup: :p
George Thorogood can beat up and out fish the Beatles any day!

I was happy to hear some Thorogood in the countdown. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Anybody care to wager on whether "Stairway to Heaven" makes it to # 1 again this year? :D

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Webo said:
Anybody care to wager on whether "Stairway to Heaven" makes it to # 1 again this year? :D
No, I think newcomers Hellyeah have Zeppelin beat with their hit single "Alcohol and Ass."

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Its like clockwork. During late winter, complaints about the native steelhead this or that. During spring, complaints about commercial springer harvest. During summer, if its not the crabbing, its the sockeye. During fall, gill nets. Winter flossing. Then during the winter holiday season, complaints about how the Beatles are in top 100 rock lists! When will it ever stop?!?!!?

(BTW: I dislike the Beatles)

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
They could play My Sweet Lord, Imagine and Woman at least once an hour and I wouldn't gripe.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't know the Beatles did Imagine? I thought John Lennon did that. :lol:

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Technicality Dr Hook. Geo. Harrison did My Sweet Lord too but he is still a beatle in my log.
btw I agree the Beatles suck. However, there is a bit of good music here and there.

G

·
Dr Hook said:
KZOK is playing the top 1000 rock songs of all time!

I can't believe their playing so many stupid Beatles songs. sick:
Dr. Hook,

You crazy knucklehead!!!!....Are you trying to rile my feathers??

I just finished watching the "Beatles Anthology" again. What a great series on DVD. You should watch it.

If they played "so many stupid beatles songs".....you must have listened to them all and NOT changed the radio station. Which means deep down you love the beatles and don't even realize it :D .

I heard a rumor they were coming out with THE COWSILLS Anthology. You may want to run out to your nearest Circle-K and purchase it. It even comes with a greatest "HIT" CD.

You are too funny :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts