Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's how the fight started...

I rear ended a car. So there I was sitting by the side of the road and slowly, the other driver gets out of his car. And you know how sometimes you're so stressed life starts to become funny? Well, he was a DWARF! He stormed up to my window and screamed "I AM NOT HAPPY!" and I said "Well, which one are you then?" Thats how the fight started.

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Your a bad man , Brian! clown:

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
That's just mean :lol: can't help but LMAO

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
HAHAHA. After meeting you on that shad trip that totally doesn't suprise me. I can see and hear you saying it too. Way funny Brian! Tup: Tup:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
LOL thats so funny. omg i wish i couldve seen that

·
Registered
488 Posts
madcapmag said:
Here's how the fight started...
I rear ended a car. So there I was sitting by the side of the road and slowly, the other driver gets out of his car. And you know how sometimes you're so stressed life starts to become funny? Well, he was a DWARF! He stormed up to my window and screamed "I AM NOT HAPPY!" and I said "Well, which one are you then?" Thats how the fight started.
The next chapter....
So the fight breaks out, and the dwarf kicks his butt and leaves him lying on the sidewalk. A bystander comes up and asks him "do you need to see a Doc?" To which he replies, "I don't know, I may have already seen him." wink:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts