Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just 3 weeks till the winter buying fun begins. For you newbies this is the place to learn and get some fair deals. I prefer the Feb one in Monroe. However its all fun. So far the website does not have a discount coupon as in past years. Hope one is forthcoming. Also I had heard they were rotating the free kids PFD back to Monroe this year. We shall see.

Anyway, here is link to all shows. Hope to see you at one of them.

Ice.

http://www.oloughlintradeshows.com/

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
I'll be pro staffing the Cannon Downrigger and St Croix booths. Stop by and say hi!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
The Washington Sportsmen's Show in Puyallup is Jan 23-27 and the discount coupon isn't available either.
Who is going to be at the Puyallup Show?

·
Registered
239 Posts
We'll have a booth at both shows and doing seminars at monroe. Stop by and introduce yourself's. Jim & Jennifer.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will bring something by for you Hook wink: .

Fluff, I have 2 St.croix rods. I have a 9foot Med rod that is a rare 8-17lb? model. works great as drift or plug rod. Madcapmag turned me on to them when he was at OE. My fav rods now. Love it! Even better is the new warrenty Hook posted. The rod feels great in my hand.

·
Premium Member
1,264 Posts
I volunteered for the duty from 4-8pm Friday at the Puyallup Show. Back Country Horsemen of Washington, Nisqually Chapter Leave No Trace Tent. Amazing how many people know all about Leave No Trace (LNT), yet our Trail systems, Beaches, Rivers and Lakes look like they do. Gotta try to do our part every year though to get out the message. Pack it out or it will be locked up, pretty simple concept to ensure we keep access for all user groups.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I get to do the weekend at the Portland show in February. All you ever wanted to know about halibut! If it works out, maybe we'll have an IPHC booth at the Washington shows next year.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm Prostaffing for Shimano USA this year and will be working the Shimano booth Friday thru Sunday @ both the Puyallup and Portland Sportsman shows, come by and say hi...see whats new @ Shimano this year Tup:

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I love sportsman shows, I'll be at the puyallup for sure and the seattle boat show. A great place to get some awesome deals. thanks for the link.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Iceshark said:
Just 3 weeks till the winter buying fun begins. For you newbies this is the place to learn and get some fair deals. I prefer the Feb one in Monroe. However its all fun. So far the website does not have a discount coupon as in past years. Hope one is forthcoming. Also I had heard they were rotating the free kids PFD back to Monroe this year. We shall see.

Anyway, here is link to all shows. Hope to see you at one of them.

Ice.

http://www.oloughlintradeshows.com/
That is true, they rotate kids painting decoys with the kids PFD so Puyallap will have the decoys this year

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Thanks for the reminder Guppy!! I will plan on hitting both Puyalup and Monroe again this year. I like walking through and checking out the vendors. Everynow and then you find a great deal on gear. Last year I picked up a bunch of lead for bottom fishing.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
netboy said:
Thanks for the reminder Guppy!! I will plan on hitting both Puyalup and Monroe again this year. I like walking through and checking out the vendors. Everynow and then you find a great deal on gear. Last year I picked up a bunch of lead for bottom fishing.
Are you driving or am I?

·
Registered
649 Posts
Dr Hook said:
I'll be pro staffing the Cannon Downrigger and St Croix booths. Stop by and say hi!
So, I guess you aren't going to be in our booth? :(

'Course, we are only going to do Portland and Monroe this year - no Puyallup....

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Dick

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Keysrob said:
netboy said:
Are you driving or am I?
I think it's my turn. Pretty sure Ken will want to go down.

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
dicknite said:
Dr Hook said:

'Course, we are only going to do Portland and Monroe this year - no Puyallup....

Dick
Is your booth going to be there the whole time, I need some new DN's in some hard to get colors Tup:

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
dicknite said:
Dr Hook said:

Dick
I could possibly help out at the Monroe show, not going to Portland though. :p

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
I always look forward to the sportsmans show. It's a great time to hit the rivers when everyone is at the show. wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts