Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help Wanted on finding the address of El Monte RV Hire Company in Seattle.

They say that they are in Seattle but others say that and Seattle to them is anything from the Oregon border to Canada.

This firm hires out RV's cheaply and I will hire from them if the place is not far from the airport.

I know some of them are up around Lynnwood.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Sir John, the closest thing I could find was in Ferndale Washington. I have no idea where Ferndale is but I can assure you it's not near SeaTac airport. Here is their toll free number: 1-888-337-2214

Good Luck
Squidward

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back to the drawing board. Ferndale is up around the Canadian border.

To fly into Vancouver is £545 = $1090
To fly into Seattle is £450 = $900

So I will keep looking for another RV place around Seattle.

Found one that wanted over $4000 but the El Monte was only $2322

·
Registered
28 Posts
SJ, I looked in our local phone book, I found Class-C rv rentals in Federal Way, which is 6 miles from Sea-Tac Airport, they'll even come pick you up if required, there website is http://www.rentmyrv.net . You can also look at yellowbook.com or Dex, which are our local online phone books, punch in state and city and listings under recreational vehicles- renting & leasing, there are 17 listings in the yellowbook.

Good Luck

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Found a good place at Federal Way called Rentmyrv. There's is only $110 per night with 100 free miles per day. Now I have to find an hotel to stay the first night at because your laws state I must spend the first night at a hotel or in other accomodation.

Webo I hired from that place two years ago and if you remember the RV was a shack, would not go above 50 mph without shaking like mad.

http://www.rentmyrv.net/Class-C_Rv_Rentals.html

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you SS we must have found the same info at the same time. I am going to use that firm.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts