Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i work the whole weekend, then get 3 days in a row off, then back for 2 and back off for 4. Wife works Monday the 24th and Wednesday the 26th. I'm fishing both days. What i want to know, is where is ALL the chrome bein caught. I need to catch a fish so i'm not going back to the Green til January probably. Drive isn't a big deal.

Wednesday i thought about hitting the Sol Duc all day. Heck of a drive from Gig Harbor but if i get into the fishies, i don't care. Problem is, i've never fished there and don't know a good spot for a bankie like me. Any insight?

Monday, i was thinking Satsop. I've read reports of people still catchin silvers there. This true? I want steelhead too so are they in there yet?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Metal Slave said:
The Skykhomish is the answer and I believe the 22nd and 24th will be the days I will be on it.
Where are the good places for drifting?

·
Banned
733 Posts
You dont want to go to the skykomish. There are not fish in it :lol: I"d just head to the cowlitz Tup: Ha ha
Omar

·
Banned
661 Posts
A good spot for drifting you ask? Well, I would have to say anywhere I happen to be swinging a spoon. I tend to drift off into wandering thoughts continuously while watching the steady thump of my line and rod tip. Usually resulting in missed strikes and/or lost gear. Goddamn I love this sport!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts