Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Washington area, actually live in Mount Vernon, and have been here for 3 years now. I am slowly getting involved in all the great fishing and hunting this state has and I love it. I stumbled across this board today and have spent some time reading all of the posts and I must say thanks for a great site with a wealth of information. I look forward to posting and getting advice from all the seasoned veterans on ways to improve my tactics. Since I have been here I have caught Chinook, Coho, Pink, Steelhead, Blackmouth, Lingcod, Largemouth, Kokanee, and cant wait to better that list. I also took up duck hunting, man I love that kind of hunting. In Bama I lived in Mobile on the coast and miss it alot. I fished everything down there from bluegill to blue marlin and the Gulf of Mexico offers some hot fishing at times but sometimes poeple just have to move on. Anyway, Hello to all and I'll be around to help on any topics and might ask a few questions of my own in the future. Thanks in advance. Geno

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Welcome. I'll tell ya one thing, Buddy - our deer seasons aren't near as generous as what you guys got down in Bama, but then again, our salmon fishing is a little better wink: !

·
Registered
869 Posts
WELCOME,
I am sure you will enjoy all of the great advice and tips!!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from one southerner to another. I left Louisiana 18 years ago to marry a Northerner! You'll love the great northwest and this site rocks! Tup: Remember if you get homesick, you can always go back to visit.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Welcome, I live in Anacortes. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to go fishing sometime!

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Welcome from Marysville wink:

Great site and great people. Even if lots of them are total Seattle sports team marks. Love em all anyway Tup:

Lets fish!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Guys and Gals,
I will try and learn how to post some pics so you can put a ugly face with the name. I appreciate all the worm welcomes. No the deer season up here isnt nothing like Bama's. I think if you killed your limit in Bama every day of bow and gun season you could kill close to 200 deer a year, but then again the gun season is 2.5months long and bow season is a month longer than that. Thanks for the offer Rook, I might take you up on that offer. My boat is small and I cant get out when its blowing to much. I be lerking around yall so keep up the kind comments and I even like the joking also. Geno

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the wet side is the best side, you will find a lot of good people on this site Tup:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Welcome, I grew up in the South also. I lived in north FL for about 19 years. I live in Oak Harbor now, about 30 min from you. Hit me up if you want to go fishing sometime.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts