Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
desparately seeking a propane heater that wont blow out while running the rivers. ive seen them and know they exist..........where can i get one? signed..."cold in the miss madison"

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
The only one I know of is the Coleman 45K units. Mine never blows out. Only place you will find them anymore it seems is ebay. They used to sell in home depot for $79, now they fetch 100....but you will always be warm :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SportJet said:
The only one I know of is the Coleman 45K units. Mine never blows out. Only place you will find them anymore it seems is ebay. They used to sell in home depot for $79, now they fetch 100....but you will always be warm :mrgreen:
thanks for the info, the dual burner one i have now will blow out in a stiff breeze. sick:

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SportJet said:
The coleman is the only one I am aware of that stays lit. Unless you go above 40 mph that is :mrgreen:
do you know if anyone locally sells them?. tried lowes and home depot on the web and couldnt find them. the only one i could find was in canada.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Eggster, Three Rivers had the big Coleman units last time I was there..They kick ass like Sportjet says !! The last ones left in the whole world so I would give them a call Tup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts