Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Those 14 pts by the Skins in 3 minutes was a little scary followed by the worst missed kickoff I've seen, but they came back strong.... Tup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Matt is gonna need to bring his A-game next week if we even stand a chance.....If that D plays as good we are gonna be tough!

Hate to say it, but its time to retire Farve!

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
YES-- Go SEAHAWKS... clap:
Yes-- Matt and the O HAVE to bring their A team.. and how bout that D....
Tup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
How about them Hawks, defense played great. Even if the Hawks lose in Green Bay next week 24 other teams wished they made it to the second round of the playoffs. clap:

·
Registered
8 Posts
WEATHER FORECAST FOR SATURDAY SOUNDS LIKE SEATTLE HOME SCHOOL, GO MATT !!!!!!!!!!!
Green Bay, WI
27°F
Precip
30%
Wind: WNW 11 mph
Max. Humidity: 80%
UV Index: 1 Low
Avg. High: 24°F
Record High: 48°F (1928)
Partly Cloudy Overnight Low
20°F
Precip
20%
Wind: NW 7 mph
Max. Humidity: 70%

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
What a game.

My voice is 90% gone and my ears are still ringing from the roar of the crowd after Trufant intercepted a pass and ran it back for a TD.

I am confident they can handle GB if the D shows up like they did today and the offense plays mistake free football.

All I want next week is a Hawk win and a Dallas loss so we can have the title game here, in good ol QWEST FIELD!!! Tup:

GO HAWKS!!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
What a day! I had the good luck of having my brother come up with an extra ticket. North end zone,
row B. My fourth game this year. All wins. When the Seahawk defense comes to play, they are maybe
as good as there is in the NFL. I truely believe that. If the defense gets a couple of turnovers, we can
beat any team in the NFL. I truely believe that. Clinton Who? Ha ha. Sanantonio what? He he.
The Skins couldn't run so it was just a matter of time before they made some passing mistakes. You
have to give Holmie and the GM credit for the fortifying of the defense during the off season. Well done.

I don't know if we can beat Favre on the tundra, but at least the team treated us to one last home win.
If we can pick off Favre a couple of times and give Matthew a little time, we will be going on. :)

G

·
We watched it twice and freaked out just as loud the second time as the first!! Go Hawks. Im a little sick but I can't wait to see TAT and Kerney sodomize Favre :twisted: ! we got this! God will forgive them i think... :shock:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
I loved the first half and wanted to shoot the Defensive Coord in the second. The run stop, in your face bringing heat stopped just long enough to let Washington back in the game. If they take a rest on Farve they will be in trouble. Good thing is I think Kerney and co can put an early hurt on Farve and knock him out. I think this Collins held up much better then old Farve will on some ferverish hits and sacks. Just dont rest defense!

Oh and offense we need to get some more short yardage early down pass completions. Those couple INT's were not needed at the time.

Look for us to KILL the lowly Pack! Tup:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
Iceshark said:
Look for us to KILL the lowly Pack! Tup:
Not gonna happen in Lambau dude...Farve is gonna put an A game on unfortunately. The Hawks are not a good road team.

"Seattle is 6-9 all-time in the postseason and holds a 5-2 home record, 1-6 road record and an 0-1 Super Bowl record." :eek:

Sorry to burst yer bubble but this week I gotta put my cash on Green Bay. If it was a home game it would be totally different. Tup:

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Green bay is weak! Been a weak schedule and lots of good luck for Farve. I say Hawks embarrass him into retirement next weeek. NO PROBLEM! clap:

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I see Kerney and Peterson stuffing Farve like a thanksgiving turkey all day. Not to mention while Farve is shaking from all the pressure they put on him, his passes will drop nicely into Tatupu and Trufants hands.

·
Registered
11,564 Posts
Your right on the money Josh. In the games where Farve has been harrased this year he was crushed! Even hurt in one game. I see a heavy rush right away and a backup in for Farve. The old man will get himself hurt playing this yougsters game next week. Put your money on it! Green bay was picked for second to last place this year and played above there meens. But its GAME OVER ! :evil:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
So laughing,

Next.

Glad to hear your seasonal bandwagon wheels turning Ice, but this time they are going to find themselves with a flat tire.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts