Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible?

Up here at work in Marysville, we can't get channel 5 on rabbit ears. Therefore, we can't watch the game. What the heck are we supposed to do at work today?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
This is what I use to get the games through my computer from anywhere as long as you have a hi speed internet connection. Its only 20 bucks a year and you can get almost any football game all the time, but it has a slight learning curve with all the streaming software you need, but I can help with that.

http://www.officialtvsports.com

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Nfl site has the updates in real time but it is not HD TV like I have at home. Thank you NBC for having HD camera's.
Sorry you have to work. I had to last Sunday and that is how we kept updated was the NFL site.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Listening to it on the Redskins Radio Network. Those two announcers a hilarious, and obviously bias towards the 'Skins. They even called Holmgren fat and ugly, and likened him to a walrus! On live radio..

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
I hear ya JD. They will be singing a different tune when Seattle shuts out the Redskins. They have been saying the Seahawks suck all week. Seems to me that they are shutting out the Redskins, as of now. Tup:

·
Registered
584 Posts
J.D. said:
Listening to it on the Redskins Radio Network. Those two announcers a hilarious, and obviously bias towards the 'Skins. They even called Holmgren fat and ugly, and likened him to a walrus! On live radio..
Thanks for the heads up, I couldn't find anyplace online to listen. Now I'm enjoying the game while I work :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts