Administrator
13,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you think about this?

Part 1 of 2

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
All the videos do for me is reaffirm my belief that racial bigotry and bigots are alive and well in America. You can hang any color you want on them and it still holds true. The black bigots just manage to make more noise. Perhaps because of numbers they feel the urge to be more shrill. The hypocrisy of the 'Christian' organizations in the mud wrestle is so sad it is laughable.
Tell me how unbigoted the NAACP is.
Tell me about the Black Muslims. And Mr. Clean, L Farrakhan. (??)

The only thing basic to the fracas that makes it all our (white) fault is we paid the Arab slave traders for so many of them. Otherwise they would have been sold elsewhere.
I personally don't believe that this country is ready for a President of tribal African ancestry. I don't believe we are ready for a Billary either.
Maybe Nader will make a good showing this time.

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
<< Romans 16:17 >>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

American King James Version
Now I beseech you, brothers, mark them which cause divisions and offenses contrary to the doctrine which you have learned; and avoid them.

American Standard Version
Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them that are causing the divisions and occasions of stumbling, contrary to the doctrine which ye learned: and turn away from them.

This Black libertion theology is aborent at best...Run do not walk to the nearest exit of a church like that....Ken Hutcherson and Dr. Tony evans are Black pastors they are both solid and reject this teaching....Tony Evans is dean of the homelitics department at Dallas theological seminary..He jokes when he says my job is to teach white boys how to preach..lol

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
The Church that Barack Obama attends preaches Black Liberation Theology and the man in the 2nd youtube video above (Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr) who Barack Obama identifies as his 'Minister, mentor and spiritual advisor' just gave Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan a 'Lifetime Achievement Award'. nuke: light:

http://www.newsmax.com/kessler/obama_wr ... 64332.html

Now the Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakahn who has called whites “blue-eyed devils� and the “anti-Christ" and has described Jews as “bloodsuckers� who control the government says of Barack Obama,"He is the Hope of the Entire World" and is endorsing him for President. light:ith this being our first trip. We jetted all the way to the pens (both the lower and upper) and a little way above.

What a great place. I simply cannot believe the size of the fish!!!! Everyone was saying that the bite was off, but I saw at least two boats with stringers full of fish. I know that one of the boats was fishing marshmallows and Powerbait rigged via a slip sinker heavy enough to hold it in the current. I will definately go back and will be trying this set up.then bought airtime for the speech to be broadcast on TV days before the 1964 presidential election.

The epochal broadcast didn't change the election results, but it changed history. That single broadcast brought in nearly $1 million to the Republican Party -- not to mention millions of votes for Goldwater.

After the astonishing response to Reagan's speech and Tuttle's continued entreaties, Reagan finally relented and ran for governor. In 1966, with the help, financial and otherwise, of a handful of self-made conservative businessmen, Reagan walloped incumbent Edmund G. (Pat) Brown, winning 57 percent of the vote in a state with two Democrats for every Republican.

The rest is history -- among the brightest spots in all of world history.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Farrakhan Endorses Obama- "He is the Hope of the Entire World"
2008-02-24 6:16pm PT

The Barak Obama/Nation of Islam connection grows. We last left our "hero" with these revelations

*Cynthia K. Miller, treasurer of his senate campaign is a Member of a member Farrakhan's Nation of Islam light:

*Jennifer Mason, Obama's Director of Constituent Services is also a member of the Nation of Islam. light:

*When a former associate raised objections to Nation of Islam staffers, he says Mr. Obama's position was that he saw nothing wrong with the Nation of Islam and didn't think it was a problem. :eek: If true--and the fact that Ms. Mason still holds her prominent Obama Senate staff position bears that out--Obama's condemnation of Farrakhan, this month, is phony.Nation of Islam members, including consultant Shakir Muhammad, held important roles in the Obama state senate campaign.

Now he has received an endorsement from the Head Honcho himself-the Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan clap: Tdown:

http://www.israelforum.com/blog_article.php?aid=1291093

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Come on lads how many of those TV preachers have any Black folk in their audiences. They preach to the White folk over there and the Black preachers mainly preach to the Black folk. Come on how many of you have entered a church that you knew were that the congregation was the opposite colour to you. Not many I bet.

You lot are so touchy about colour as you think that any colour that is not pure White/Black/Latin should not be talked about if you are of a different colour.

I'll ask you just one question seeing as you consider yourself Christians. What colour is Gods skin. When you know the answer then colour does not exist.

Hell even Jesus who was NOT an American could not even enter some of your churches as he was of a different colour. Soon as you start relizing that the happy you will be. Would a Christain Arab be welcomed in your church or would you shun him because you feared he was a terrorist in disguise.

You yell when folk put up a Black Christ but do not moan when he is protrayed as a White guy.

Get real and vote for the fella/woman who stands for your values in politics.

·
Registered
15,118 Posts
Hannity has been talking about this issue for weeks now on T.V. and his radio show. Good thing people like Sean, Rush and others have these platforms to bring serious issues to light. Gives the people an opportunity to explore the value of the stories. Could you imagine how limited the debate would be if we only focused on what we know today and closed our minds to new issues of tomorrow. On the matter at hand I believe it's extremely important to know who he associates himself with and what belief system or ideology he claims to profess and his mentors are a great source of information. Problem is he'll get a pass from the liberal media and many of the American people because of political correctness. Like Sean says. If any church supported a white agenda as radical as Obama's, there would be outrage...

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
To answer one of your questions, Sir John. I know the Diety is white. It makes sense. Did you ever try to take a rib from a black man?
And Yes yes yes, Jesus was of Semitic peoples. That being the case why is there so much anti-semitism in Jolly old England?
There is a bunch here too. I suspect that our anti-semites have a hangover from our days as provincials. And you worry about folks dwelling in the past. You should know by now, Sir John, that the past is a blueprint for the future.
In my lexicon Semites and Muslims are two different species. Not all Muslims are Semitic. And not all Semitic peoples are Muslim. Thanks be to God.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts