773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HALIBUT SEMINAR

FRIDAY, MARCH 21
7PM-9PM

AT

THREE RIVERS MARINE & TACKLE
24300 WOODINVILLE-SNOHOMISH RD, WOODINVILLE WA 425-415-1575

Spend an evening with Washington's most successful Halibut anglers, Mike runs Jambo's Sportfishing and has spent many seasons targeting US and Canadian Halibut from Neah Bay. Ron is the president of Puget Sound Angler's Sno-King Chapter and has been extremely successful targeting Halibut during our early Puget Sound Halibut opener. Find out what it takes to limit out this Halibut Season, whether in the Puget Sound or in the open ocean!

MIKE JAMBORETZ ~ JAMBO'S SPORTFISHING
RON GARNER ~ PUGET SOUND ANGLERS

Free hot dogs & soda provided! This seminar is FREE!!!!!

EMAIL: [email protected]
RSVP FOR SPECIAL DEALS!!!!!

WE ARE HAVING A FREE RAFFLE FOR ALL WHO ATTEND, PLEASE RSVP...RAFFLE ITEMS INCLUDE CUSTOM MADE PIPE JIGS, GULP PLASTICS AND MUCH MORE!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: HALIBUT SEMINAR @ THREE RIVERS

The seminar starts at 7pm, but feel free to come in early and hang out with the Three Rivers crew. Our very own Shirley is on food duty and cooks a mean hot dog clap:

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts

Count me in! Tup:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts

Speaking of "all the help you can get" ...... You should really attend this event Tom!!! Seeing as the master will be on another boat ;) ...... Heck Imight even be able to make this one!!! Sounds like its going to be another great event ... good job moravec!!!
Tiderunner said:
Dr Hook said:
Count me in! Tup:
You need all the help you can get Doc. :lol: I think I can make that.

·
Registered
304 Posts

WOW, Andrew. This looks like it might be a great event!! Both of those guys REALLY know their stuff. How are you cooking the hot dogs?

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

This is a cant miss for me Tup:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Ron Garner just stopped by today to shoot the breeze. He just dropped off a list of "must haves" that I need to order for our seminar. So we will have all the gear to go along with this great seminar.

·
Registered
790 Posts

I plan on attending this one. My pals and I still haven't been able to corner a hali yet in too damn many tries in the last 4 years. This has got to be the year!! Anyhow should be a good seminar, and hopefully these guys can help us amatuer hali fishermen out in regards to where to drop the lines.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts

Fish Guy Keith said:
Speaking of "all the help you can get" ...... You should really attend this event Tom!!! Seeing as the master will be on another boat ;) ...... Heck Imight even be able to make this one!!! Sounds like its going to be another great event ... good job moravec!!!
Tiderunner said:
Dr Hook said:
Count me in! Tup:
You need all the help you can get Doc. :lol: I think I can make that.
The master may be on the other boat, but if the other boat can't keep up, the master won't find the halibut hole! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ron and I will be covering Halibut fishing techniques that catch fish from the Ocean at Lake Ozette, to inside Puget Sound. The hardest thing for us, is that It's really hard to get all the information into a couple of hours.
Buzz Ramzey and "Pure Fishing" have sent some Great Berkley "Saltwater Gulp" products to add to the Raffle. I will be donating a couple of 2# Copper Pipe Jigs.

See you there,
Jambo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts