Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Ive been visiting this site for awhile now and love it! Got so many great tips off here that have helped me catch fish, so I was thinking maybe I should try and contibute a little! Went To the Green a couple Of days ago and managed to pull this buck outta a nice deep hole, Fun On light gear felt like i was 12 again!!

Haha hikin up and down that river sure can make you look like GRIZZLY ADAMS!

·
Administrator
13,968 Posts
Looks like you had a good day. Tup:

I'm glad you enjoy the site and it has helped you with your fishing endeavors.

Welcome aboard Grizzly :)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Looks like a top ten day to be on the river from weather standpoint--and a steelie too...can't beat that. Way to go.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice Steelie Tup:

·
Banned
661 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you capitolized on the nice weather. Is your screen name a tribute to the project fronted by Isaac Brock? Great album and very cool live.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ha a modest mouse fan, i love it. Yea i gotta say thats were its from, and they are good live, seen em like 5 times ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Damn Nice Steely Mate ! Tup: Tup:
Keep Up The Good Work And Keep Your Rod Tip Up, And Your Line Tight.
And Allways Remember If It Smells Like Fish "EAT IT"!!! :lol: :lol:
Welcome Aboard Mate. :p

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
Welcome aboard angler. As you don't need to be told- THIS IS THE BEST DAMN FISHING FORUM ON THE NET. Gotta love this site.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Looks like he is still 12. OK. I'm just jealous because I can't remember when I was 12. Welcome to the site dude. Nice post. We like it. Tup:

·
Banned
661 Posts
UglyCasanova said:
Ha a modest mouse fan, i love it. Yea i gotta say thats were its from, and they are good live, seen em like 5 times ;)
Never said Modest Mouse. To me, that's like calling The Mars Volta>At The Drive-In or vice versa. Different sound,vibe and over all outcome.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Wow this is a cool forum, fishing and indie music. How abaout baby's clean conscience! Your right though, different bands just that issac in both, A lil tiny connection there. Where is a good bet for steelhead now the greens closed, Around seattle renton area????

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Welcome, that is a great first thread, nice fish Tup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts