Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Plunked the Green by Auburn golf course today from 1st light till 2:00 pm. Had one bite about 10:00 am that did not stick.Nice looking color and decent visibility.Should be some natives anytime now.All in all another enjoyable dry, fish less day on the Green with good company, a warm fire and pot of hot coffee. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Too bad there are no Steelie's in the Green :cry:, it's hard to give it a try with reports like these....

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RiverFishin said:
Too bad there are no Steelie's in the Green :cry:, it's hard to give it a try with reports like these....
Usually the second week in January till it closes I'd be fishing it if you don't mind c&ring natives, hatchery fish forget it none really to speak of. Tup:

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
nice fish taken this week plunking near Foster Golf course and downriver. A couple nates released but there are some late hatchery steelies still moving thru.

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
cole-ville said:
Look for my Red Toyota PU and stop by and say hello.I like fishing by Olsons creek.
Was that you i parked behind today up from the hwy 18 bridge? Black Subaru is my car. I was fishing on the other side of the little crossing stream. Had a black beanie with sunglasses on and black waders. Just curious.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts