Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished the Green this afternoon. Nary a sign of a fish for me. Spoke with several other anglers including some drift boats at the HWY 18 take out and no one else had any luck either. Oh well, it's been a few years since I went a whole season without catching a steelie on the Green. I'll be on the Snoqualmie tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
The few times I fished it this year, we did not see a Steelie...hope you have better luck on the Snoq.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't fished it at all this month so I can't say. At the very least, it can't be worse than the Green, it could only be as bad.

·
Administrator
13,955 Posts
I've heard some good reports, but it seems like last year was much better.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Snoqualmie hasn't been good this week either. I kinda fished it Mon, Tue, and Wed. i did a lot more talking and bs ing with friends then fishing, but no bonks or even take downs. but it has been nice out. water is mere perfect to my standards. but not the steelies. good luck out there

·
Registered
611 Posts
The Green was kind to me this year we floated twice and hit a total of five, all wild. Overall better than last year for most of our club members ( SOF chapter of PSA) 2 brothers hit 9 fish last week alone. including 4 nice hatchery fish 2 of which were from the wild brood program. How many of you out there caught one of the double fin clipped fish? We were the 9th boat today and only hit one nice little nate that came off as were about to get scale samples. Oh well nice day.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I got a double clipped fish last year on the Green. got a scale sample for the state and released the fish, I post a pic on another topic

·
Registered
610 Posts
Crying shame to see what once was one of the (5) top rivers in the state not produce. I'll always remember the "Old Green River" with it's plentiful supply of salmon & Steelhead. So much for reminicsing......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts