Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was planning on fishing flaming gauzier this weekend, but I can't find my regs book and my computer will not download the file from WDFW web page. Anyone know the rules/regs for this area?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I saw something in Trapper report about the green being closed starting tomorrow, however I don't know if he meant the whole river or just part of it. You should find a reg book and look it up. If you find out, post it so we all know. Thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
from the S. 277th Bridge to Auburn-
Black Diamond Rd. Bridge

(746)
ALL SPECIES - Oct. 16-Nov. 30: night closure and non-buoyant lure restriction. Nov. 1-Feb. 29: fi shing from
any fl oating device prohibited.
Wild STEELHEAD retention allowed July 1-Aug. 15 and Oct. 16-Nov. 30. See Wild STEELHEAD
RETENTION RULES, page 33.
TROUT June 1-Aug. 15 Min. size 14". Daily limit 2.
Other Game Fish June 1-Aug. 15 Statewide min. size/daily limit.
TROUT Oct. 16-Feb. 29 Min. size 14". Daily limit 2.
Other Game Fish Oct. 16-Feb. 29 Statewide min. size/daily limit.
SALMON Oct. 16-Dec. 31 Min. size 12". Daily limit 6. Up to 3 adults may be retained. Release
CHINOOK.
from the Auburn-Black Diamond Rd.
Bridge to the Tacoma Headworks
Dam
(746)
CLOSED WATERS - within 150' of the Palmer Ponds outlet rack and within 150' of the mouth of Keta (Crisp) Creek.
ALL SPECIES - Aug. 1-Nov. 30: night closure and non-buoyant lure restriction.
Wild STEELHEAD retention allowed July 1-Nov. 30. See Wild STEELHEAD RETENTION RULES, page 33.
TROUT June 1-Feb. 29 Min. size 14". Daily limit 2.
Other Game Fish June 1-Feb. 29 Statewide min. size/daily limit.
SALMON Nov. 1-Dec. 31 Min. size 12". Daily limit 2 CHUM only.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
This mean I get to watch all you Folks catching Fish out of the same pool as we all head upstream following those elusive Steelhead? :lol: (I'll be the one with the Size #14 Hook loaded with Maggots.) wink:
"TRAPPER"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts