Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished the Green with my neighbor Brian today, many rockfish caught (mostly by him :D ), saw no Steel, water was very clear 2-3 foot vis, not too many people out either...and no rain today as predicted...wasted wearing a new rain jacket :lol:

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fishing bear said:
Riverfishin what part of the river where you on I was at the carbody and Metzlers today.
All around you :D, up river from the carbody, and at FG..we saw 3-4 cars at Metzlers on the way to FG and none on the way back...wasn't the water clear and seemed to be running higher than the CFS of 1,040?

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
RiverFishin said:
Fished the Green with my neighbor Brain today, many rockfish caught (mostly by him :D ), saw no Steel, water was very clear 2-3 foot vis, not too many people out either...and no rain today as predicted...wasted wearing a new rain jacket :lol:
Is your neighbors name really Brain? :lol:
Just messin with you. I get tons of mail for "Brain"
Thanks for the report.
Brian

·
Registered
3,302 Posts
I fished the Green with a buddy last night and we got skunked. Fished above the hwy 18 bridge and then again by the asphault plant.

Anyone know if you can night fish at FG? Where should i park if yes? I like that hole right there inside the park and think it would be good at night.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
I'm pretty sure they close the gate at sunset at FG. And I don't think you can park outside the gate and walk in but this would be a good question to ask the park ranger.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Is it true that all Green River hatchery fish now return to Soos Creek instead of Kanasket. Does that mean that all water above Soos Creek would be mainly native water, or maybe hatchery fish overruns? How would that work? I love to fish FG, but if that is true, than it would only be good for natives.....

·
Registered
784 Posts
I've see some colorful Silvers spawning as high up as "The Cliff Hole" by The Tacoma Headworks even in December.
A beautiful hole for Whitefish too, if there aren't any Kayaker's around. ;) " Trapper "

1 - 9 of 9 Posts