Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In one word SLOW got to the river about 7:00 and fished till 10:30 at the Carbody Hole fished the hole stretch a few times. Used size 1 Dick Nites in different colors the only excitement was a feisty sucker about 16" long. It was a nice morning to be on the river and have a little down time had a few snow flurries the fog rolled in and out and the sun was trying to come out when I was leaving. Not to bad a day all in all.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Thanks for the report, I don't feel so bad not trying it today then, was it real low and clear? It was going up from 800 cfs last night...with normal being around 1700...

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was surprised that the water had as much color as it did. Usually when it is as low as it is the water is crystal clear but the visibility was around 3 feet.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
thanks for the report. sounds like a nice day to be out. i love fishin in the snow!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
I too was out and about, but lower on the river. All sunshine for me but I could see the fog in the upper valley from the east hill coming down into Aubrun on 15th. Not many on the river down there and I saw nothing, hooked nothing. To low for me and water temp was way to cold also. We will need some nice warm rain, then we might see a few nates showing. Thanks for your report, I considered heading to the CB also, but liked the look of the sun on the lower river much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts