Gamefishin.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted say thanks for a great episode of Hawg Quest this week. I always enjoy the show, but this week’s was probably the best yet. The video of the Rogue River was amazing. I also liked the history of the Wooldridge family. For those that didn’t see it, I think they run a replay Wednesday’s on FSN.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
I thought the episode was great, also.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I grew up on that river. Watching it yesterday was like old home week. It made me want to move back to the Rogue. I used to live for the fall steelhead run.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
That looked like a great float with the narrow canyons and whitewater. It is pretty crazy how they were blowing stuff up back then to make the river easier to run. Good luck doing something like that today. wink:
It would be cool to see pictures of what some of those falls and rapids looked like before they were altered.
One of the best shows yet.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Does anyone know if Hawgquest is on wavecable? If so what channel and when....Thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
NWPhandler said:
Does anyone know if Hawgquest is on wavecable? If so what channel and when....Thanks
Yes it is. Channel 30 at 8:30am on Sundays and 12:00pm on Wednesdays.

That episode was great! I saved it on my DVR, wife thinks I'm crazy for watching a fishing show over and over :roll:

·
Registered
61 Posts
i agree, that was a great episode. definitely one of the best. i just oredered the book, "The Rogue, A River To Run" about Wooldridges first eighty years on the Rogue. Can't wait to learn more

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Looks like that show is gonna be on again today (Wednesday) at 12:30 PM on channel
31 if ya have Comcast. FSN channel.

I'll be watchin'

oldguy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts