Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See the govenor does too love you hound hunters.

Governor's Response�
Sent: Fri 3/07/08 11:13 AM
To: skorzeny

Thank you for contacting Governor Gregoire regarding House Bill 2438. The Governor has asked me to convey her appreciation to you for expressing your interest on this important issue. The legislative process is always enhanced when citizens take the time to become involved. As bills are passed by the Legislature and forwarded to the Governor for action, she will take into consideration input from constituents like you, legislators, and her policy advisors as she formulates her decisions. I encourage you to check the bill status at http://www.leg.wa.gov/legislature/ or by calling the Legislative Hotline at 1-800-562-6000. Information about Governor Gregoire's priorities, activities, and office operations is available at http://www.governor.wa.gov. Access Washington provides a link to state government information and services http://www.access.wa.gov. Again, thank you for sharing your views with Governor Gregoire.
Sincerely,
Marty BrownLegislative DirectorOffice of the Governorrrorists are muslim, which was stated in your initial post. Your second post stipulates that they this debate is now about 21st century terrorists. For the purposes of this arguement, I am disregarding this parameter because there is no law that says in the 21st century, all terrorists are muslim.oaded gun anyway, and what kind of
> message does this send to society and to my children?
>
>
>
> Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he
> definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to
> wound me?
>
>
>
> If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get
> away while he was stabbing me?
>
>
>
> Should I call 9-1-1?
>
>
>
> Why is this street so deserted?
>
>
>
> We need to raise taxes, have paint and weed day and make
> this happier, healthier street that would discourage such
> behavior.
>
>
>
> This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some
> friends for few days and try to come to a consensus.
>
>
>
> ............................................................
> .................................................
>
>
>
>
>
> Republican's Answer:
>
>
>
> BANG!
>
>
>
> ............................................................
> ..............................................
>
>
>
> Texan's Answer:
>
>
>
> BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
awww, how nice of her to pawn her work to someone who more then likely pasted a few links on there and sent the same email to 500,000 other people. conf:

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
HickvilleFF said:
awww, how nice of her to pawn her work to someone who more then likely pasted a few links on there and sent the same email to 500,000 other people. conf:
I thought the same thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts