Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home from Arizona yesterday but on the way home I stopped by Willie Boats and picked up my buddies new Willie Raptor and hauled it North with me.

Jim was a dream to deal with and he got the boat done a week early so I could pick it up on my trip so we didn't have to drive down there again.

Now we gotta install the electronics, Yamahas, vinyl sides and all the other stuff to make it ready to get wet. It's gonna be a fun one for sure.

Thanks Willie Boats,

oldguy

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Any idea how long ago he ordered it? I'm curious how long it takes to get one of these bad boys.

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
That looks great, where do you get vinyl sides made?

Thanks
-Rory

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jtp6089 said:
Any idea how long ago he ordered it? I'm curious how long it takes to get one of these bad boys.
I am not sure how long it took. Willie Boats got it ready for my pickup 2 weeks early so I could get it when returning from Arizona.

RiverFishin said:

Thanks
-Rory
I have a buddy that is gonna do it in Olympia. Not sure of the price as my buddy is trading guided trip for payment. Tradeouts are nice!

oldguy

·
Registered
126 Posts
You picked it up to early they didn't install the windshield or motor ;) :lol:
Give me a call if you need a hand with anything.

·
Registered
500 Posts
RiverFishin said:

Thanks
-Rory
YOu can get Vinyl at just about any sign shop around town.. I live in Portland and found a place that had every color of vinyl made from Diamond plate to camo. It is cheap cost me 15$ to do my whole driftboat and took 45 minutes.

You are basically placing a big sticker on your boat and I bet you could do that Raptor for about 100$ with a couple buddies and a case of beer on a warm spring day............. Dont pay somebody to come do it, its a rip off!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts