Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got this from one of the shooting forums I frequent. I thought I'd share.

If you have a Roomba and own pets, make sure you read this.
Ok so for Christmas I got the wife one of the Roomba robotic vaccum cleaners! What a hit, she loves it and tells everyone how great it is.........well that was until last night. I get home first and open up the door only do be speechless and shocked. Well you see we have two beagles. One is about 17lbs and the other is 47lbs. Now the big one has no problems but the little one thinks she's a princess and does not like to go outside when it is wet. So what does she do? She craps one the floor and the damn vaccum cleaner proceeds to try and pick it up but just spreads it all over the house for an hour. I mean ALL over the house. I'm not lying when I say there was doo doo everywhere. Plus the vaccum was a total stinky mess. I was in shock and did not know where to even start that clean up job. And good thing it has a sensor that detects when a spot is real dirty and continues over that spot until clean. What a mess!

Lesson: Do not run vaccum when not at home!!

[\quote}

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
LMAO Tup: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,601 Posts
I can see that happening. sick:

·
Registered
946 Posts
fishinfoolz said:
That funny as long as it happens to someone else. sick: Strange how our animals have us trained to pick up their poop. Make's you wonder who's smarter... :mrgreen:
No kidding...lol.. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts