Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
It took us about an hour to hike down some cliffs, and I should have updated my life ins. for the wife, but it was worth the trip! :D You guys should have seen fishgitters face when my hen came out of the water!!! :shock: It was FISH ON!!! :lol:
With not being willing to combat fish at Reiter or places like that, sometimes it pays to hike and go for a day trip AWAY from the masses!! :cool:

·
Registered
17,616 Posts
fish hunter said:
With not being willing to combat fish at Reiter or places like that, sometimes it pays to hike and go for a day trip AWAY from the masses!! :cool:
Always better ti hike away from the crowds and the fishing is generally better too Tup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
You never know what you'll find if you take the time. Shooting monkeys in a barrel isn't my thing, but fighting natives, and scouting new places is more rewarding. I was taught by this guy who must have drug me 10 miles a trip,..but we always caught fish. Never saw a soul, and the view was that of a picture book!! I still drift, use light line 10-8 leader, and tease fishgitter about the "Cable" he uses to float. :lol: Don't fix it if it aint broken!

·
Registered
6,506 Posts
Very nice Tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts