Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,949 Posts
I belive there are a few on this site.

Mystical Legend
Jim Stahl
Bob Barthlow
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
I have been with a few But the best I have gone with is The Professor John , fishingwithjohn.com I caught more big kings with him in one day then I did all summer in the sound , he is alot of fun to fish with and really knows his stuff . Pat Tup: Tup: Tup: :mrgreen:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
946 Posts
I've fished with Bob Barthlow on quite a few trip's(springer's and steelhead) and have not been dissapointed yet.... Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
940 Posts
Another guide that is a Springer machine is Tuby Muck, he is the guy that owns Sidewinder Charters.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
I've fished with Phil enough times to highly recommend him. Have booked a trip with him this season at Drano Lake. Contact him soon if you are interested; his calendar fills up fast.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,705 Posts
BIG GUY said:
I've fished with Bob Barthlow on quite a few trip's(springer's and steelhead) and have not been dissapointed yet.... Tup:
Another vote for Bob. The BBQ steak sandwich is just a bonus.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
101,632 Posts
I'll through my .02 in here and go with JOhn .. the Proffesor ......... great guide!!! Tup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
Bob and Jim both are Tup: If Drano and the Cowlitz aren't what you want try Chad here on the site for Kalama and Lewis river Springers. Another one who is top notch.


I have a couple days left open for Drano. I think I'm full in April but have not seen 2 deposits so we may free up those days if not received soon. May, I have a couple for Drano and in late May and early June spots open for the Cowlitz at which time Summer Steelhead will be present in decent numbers as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Bob and Jim both are Tup: If Drano and the Cowlitz aren't what you want try Chad here on the site for Kalama and Lewis river Springers. Another one who is top notch.

I have a couple days left open for Drano. I think I'm full in April but have not seen 2 deposits so we may free up those days if not received soon. May, I have a couple for Drano and in late May and early June spots open for the Cowlitz at which time Summer Steelhead will be present in decent numbers as well.
also if your looking to fish the lewis give mike or kingfisher85 a ring, a newer guide but he sure puts you on the fish, i have gone with a him a few times and hes defiantly a class a guide
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,273 Posts
Fish Boy said:
MYSTICAL LEGENDS said:
Bob and Jim both are Tup: If Drano and the Cowlitz aren't what you want try Chad here on the site for Kalama and Lewis river Springers. Another one who is top notch.

I have a couple days left open for Drano. I think I'm full in April but have not seen 2 deposits so we may free up those days if not received soon. May, I have a couple for Drano and in late May and early June spots open for the Cowlitz at which time Summer Steelhead will be present in decent numbers as well.
also if your looking to fish the lewis give mike or kingfisher85 a ring, a newer guide but he sure puts you on the fish, i have gone with a him a few times and hes defiantly a class a guide
No kiddin. Tup: Looks like he may have a new boat soon too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
975 Posts
Thanks Zach.....:) Hope the Halis is fishable come April 16th when it opens. Cow might have to much water as well for the DB to work well,, just have to wait and see,
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,601 Posts
Don't forget the Columbia River legend Clancy Holt.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top