Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Farve has retired after 17 outstanding seasons. He gave me years of entertainment stretching from the Young, Montana, Elway and Marino era to the Brady/Manning era. He never missed a start and set many NFL passing records. I have to take my hat off to him and praise him for what he brought to the NFL.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Brett Favre is one of the greatest quarterbacks to ever play the game. It'll be sad to see the absence of #4 taking snaps for the Packers. Favre was one of those rare individuals who you knew played purely for the love of the game... especially rare in this era of obscene salaries.

Thank you for the memories Brett Favre! clap:

G

·
I hated the guy. He was always kicking our arse when we played them. wink:

Maybe he could come over to the Seahawks to replace Jim Zorn as our Quarterbacks coach?? Tup:

·
Registered
946 Posts
IBCNUL8R said:
I hated the guy. He was always kicking our arse when we played them. wink:
Maybe he could come over to the Seahawks to replace Jim Zorn as our Quarterbacks coach?? Tup:
I know what you are saying, sometime's it was to painful to watch :mrgreen:

That would be awesome to see him here.... Tup:

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
this has been a tough day for me growing up and watching him playing for my favorite team. i am gonna miss him for sure and i still have hopes that he will reconsider before the season starts. by far the best quarterback to ever play the game

·
Registered
554 Posts
The Favre game that I'll always remember was a Monday night game after he came back from the passing of his father.

It still gives me chills, just remembering this mans way of paying tribute to his dad. It will always stand out as one of the

most impressive games in NFL history.

Right next to the immaculate reception, John Elways Drive, Shula's Dolphins, and of coarse not to be

outdone Efran Herrera's fake kick for touchdown passes. wink:

Brett Favre will be always one of my fav's and definatley missed.

Good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts