Glockdawg | Gamefishin.com

Glockdawg

Discussion in 'The Camp Fire! General Discussions' started by phishisgroovin, Dec 19, 2019.

1. phishisgroovin

phishisgroovin Member

Its with great sadness. Copied this from jims (Glockdawgs) facebook.
    Rest in peace my friend.

We're sorry to let all Papa Jim's friends know he passed away yesterday. If you knew him, you know you were family. He loved each and everyone he knew. His granddaughter was the light of his life and this was one of his favorite pictures.If you would like to leave a memory please do. Thank you all for being his friend, and for loving him.

❤ The Grissoms ❤

2. jimh

jimh Well-Known Member

RIP Glockdawg. I never met him person, but seemed like a good guy here.

His passing is a good reminder that we don’t know how much time we have, so make the most of it!

3. Roady

Roady Active Member

Son of a bitch!!!!! Very sad to hear this. I haven’t been on this site for quite some time and this isn’t what I was expecting to read.

Rest well Dawg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. TRAUT

TRAUT Active Member

Damn. I haven't been on this site in years and this is the first thing I see. Way too sad. Jim was all about family. My heart goes out to Mrs. Glock., "the boys" who where in high school, last time we went squidding together, his daughter (Candy?), and to all the rest of the oldtime Gamefishers who were lucky enough to bum around with the Glockdawg. RIP Big Jim.

5. Mr56Jeep

Mr56Jeep Active Member

6. uwhuskytb

uwhuskytb Active Member

RIP Glockdawg. Been years since I have been on this site. Sad to see the news.

Search tags for this page

testing