Game Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its with great sadness. Copied this from jims (Glockdawgs) facebook.
Rest in peace my friend.

We're sorry to let all Papa Jim's friends know he passed away yesterday. If you knew him, you know you were family. He loved each and everyone he knew. His granddaughter was the light of his life and this was one of his favorite pictures.If you would like to leave a memory please do. Thank you all for being his friend, and for loving him.

❤ The Grissoms ❤

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Son of a bitch!!!!! Very sad to hear this. I haven’t been on this site for quite some time and this isn’t what I was expecting to read.

Rest well Dawg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Damn. I haven't been on this site in years and this is the first thing I see. Way too sad. Jim was all about family. My heart goes out to Mrs. Glock., "the boys" who where in high school, last time we went squidding together, his daughter (Candy?), and to all the rest of the oldtime Gamefishers who were lucky enough to bum around with the Glockdawg. RIP Big Jim.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
Rip Jim.

Last I saw Jim, I had taken him and Gary (Bubba) fishing. Imagine those 2 dudes leaning against the transom on a 20' trophy with a 150merc. I tried getting on plane to run back to the marina and that wasn't happening, lol. Those 2 just smiling away. Finally had to throttle down and have Gary move forward. Still was a struggle, lol.
Rest easy you guys, and say hi to Sir John.

Condolences to Jim's family, he sure mentioned you guys a lot.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts