glock 19 for trade | Gamefishin.com

glock 19 for trade

Discussion in 'Guns.....Guns.....Guns...Things that go BOOM' started by NW_fisher, Mar 21, 2014.

1. NW_fisher

NW_fisher Member

glock 19 gen 3
    about 100 rounds through it
    perfect condition
    comes with 2 mags,cleaning kit, case

Looking to trade for a springfeild xd
    Located in Tacoma
    **Trade Only**

2. duckwacker

duckwacker Active Member

keep the Glock or upgrade to a gen4.

3. NW_fisher

NW_fisher Member

im fairly new to hand guns, would like your input on why that is

4. duckwacker

duckwacker Active Member

The Xd has more parts useless features and had a major recall it's over now as far as I know and a bad attempt to copy a Glock.
    The only recall the early gen4 Glock's had was the duel recoil spring was too stiff in the 9mm shooting some light target loads I never had a problem with mine.
    The slim frame grips and changeable back straps make it nice . I've traded all my gen3's for gen4's. Even some of my friends traded their xd's for Glock's after shooting mine. I was never a Glock fan until I shot one.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

XD's are great guns. They have no useless features. Glocks are also great guns. The recall on the Xd's have been resolved, as has the multiple recalls on the Glocks. I own both, in several models. Pitting one against another is childish and ignorant. Go to the range where you can try any of the models of your choice.

6. Jiggin.Deep

Jiggin.Deep Active Member

Yea get a gen 4... more options and build items for the glocks... but screw em both lol im an HK usp fan and a Sig freak... I carry a HK USP .40 for work and love it ...... couple my guys carry the XD a couple carry the Glocks ..lol its all what your comfortable with....