Game Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again you guys have asked for some popular items that we purchase a few times a year, in this case, beanies, caps and hoodies (up to 3XL). Check out the GF.com store (merchandise link on GF.com menu) and PRE-ORDER those items now and SAVE $$$, all items ship on Feb 8th so reserve your gear now!

FYI-Beanies & Caps are the same as last year models-both embroidered as well.

If you have any questions PM me direct. Thanks!
fJ

·
Registered
693 Posts
i just ordered the gamefishin tshirt and sticker to plaster on the the stickerless north river....a little bling for dat thing!

·
Banned
733 Posts
Metal Slave said:
Go get em BigO. Thanks for offering again FJ.
I'll have to get one when i get back from my trip wink: How long will this stuff be for sale?

Omar

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
YES! Beanie and Sweatshirt ordered! gonna keep me warm at Rufus!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big O said:
Metal Slave said:
Go get em BigO. Thanks for offering again FJ.
I'll have to get one when i get back from my trip wink: How long will this stuff be for sale?

Omar
The sale pricing will be until they come into stock-Feb 8th (which they ship as well)
If history is any indicator items will be for sale until they sell-out-which generally happens since we order small qty's.
thanks guys!
fJ

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Got a new cap ordered since I lost mine falling in the Wind River last spring Tdown:

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
uwhuskytb said:
anything for us gamefishers in the medium range?
There are medium T's & Hoodies for your body...and if your cranium is medium there are beanies & caps.

Let me know if you need any help.
thx
fJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts