·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can you guess???

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
I would say Ling or Butt fishing, do I win anything :lol: :?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I would say your getting ready to go to Neah Bay with a bunch of crackers to fish for Ling, sea bass, and Halibut. :D

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your both RIGHT!!!

Guru ... you win a big Tup:

I think I got way more than I need ...LoL... there are a couple hundred packages there :shock: But I shouldnt have to stock up for awhile unless I share them with the guys that will be snagging the bottom all day while I reel in fish after fish!! clown:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I was going to say springers and shad, but I guess I was wrong.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I say "gettin ready for an ass whoopin" since you spent an entire years tackle budget in one shot.

Look at the size of those lures compared to the dog toy.

White Bass?

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Fish Guy Keith said:
Your both RIGHT!!!

Guru ... you win a big Tup:

I think I got way more than I need ...LoL... there are a couple hundred packages there :shock: But I should have to stock up for awhile unless I share them with the guys that will be snagging the bottom all day while I reel in fish after fish!! clown:
Considering who you are going with Keith, I am not sure you have enough gear. wink:

·
Registered
10,566 Posts
Thats not a dog bone it is something he is giving the Doc to gnaw on whilst they are away fishing. :lol:

·
Premium Member
101,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Didnt get any of those .......yet ...... but as for these I got a screamin deal that I couldnt let go...
Cornfed said:
Duroboat said:
Where are the Power Grubs in that pile?? wink:
Ditto and how bout the B2s?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts